St. Stephen Catholic Church, Bradshaw
St. Stephen Family,
We are glad we have been able to worship together. Please keep in mind the health and safety of everyone is a priority. We appreciate the cooperation and patience everyone will show one another as we navigate these changes together as a welcoming, worshiping, Catholic community!
-->NEW: large families no longer need to call in their reservation, you may register online.
Please choose ONE Mass Time and reserve ONE SPOT FOR EACH person attending - NO MATTER YOUR GROUP SIZE!
Example: 1 person = 1 spot ; 8 people = 8 spots
THE ONLINE OPTION FOR THIS WEEK's MASS RESERVATION (through SUG) WILL BE OPEN: Wed 6/24 @ 9am - Until Full.
THE PHONE-IN OPTION FOR THIS WEEK's MASS RESERVATION (by calling 410-592-7072) WILL BE OPEN: Wed 6/24, Thurs 6/25, Fri 6/26, 9am - 3pm each day, or Until Full.
--> PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PROCEEDING:
- Archbishop Lori has granted a dispensation from attending Mass in-person during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Your family must arrive together and at least 20 minutes prior to Mass to be seated by Ushers.
- Everyone is expected to maintain social distancing.
- No gathering on Church grounds before or after Mass.
- Everyone over age 2 must wear a mask.
- If you are sick, please stay home and watch our online 9:15am Mass at www.facebook.com/ststephenbradshaw
- If you are age 60 or older or medically compromised, please make a prudent judgment about your attendance.
- Everyone must follow directions of Presider & ushers for Communion. All must process toward the Eucharistic Ministers when your row is dismissed, even if you are not receiving.
- IF possible, we advise using facilities at home before or after coming to Mass and only use the facility in the building if it is an emergency. IF a child under age 10 must use the facility during Mass, an adult family member MUST accompany them.
|| St.Stephen Bradshaw