WELCOME! We are excited to celebrate Mass for those who wish to come in-person and those who are not able to do so at this time. Our Mass schedule is:
4:30pm, in person, in the Hall
6pm, in person, Ourdoor Mass, weather permitting (watch for cancellations)
8am, in person, in the Hall
9:15am, live-stream, www.facebook.com/ststephenbradshaw
10:30am, in person, in the Hall
The health and safety of everyone is a priority. Please observe the guidelines for in-person Masses such as: 1) making a reservation 2) wearing a mask 3) social distancing 6'
To Make a Reservation:
Please choose ONE Mass Time and reserve ONE SPOT FOR EACH person attending - NO MATTER YOUR GROUP SIZE!
Example: 1 person = 1 spot ; 8 people = 8 spots
When Can I Make a Reservation?
Sign Ups begin each week at 9am on Wednesdays:
ONLINE - through Sign Up Genius: Wednesdays @ 9am - Until Full.
BY PHONE - by calling 410-592-7072: Wednesday through Friday this week, 9am - 3pm each day, or Until Full.
--> PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PROCEEDING:
- Archbishop Lori has granted a dispensation from attending Mass in-person during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Your family must arrive together and at least 20 minutes prior to Mass to be seated by Ushers.
- Everyone is expected to maintain social distancing.
- No gathering on Church grounds before or after Mass.
- Everyone over age 2 must wear a mask.
- If you are sick, please stay home and watch our online 9:15am Mass at www.facebook.com/ststephenbradshaw
- If you are age 60 or older or medically compromised, please make a prudent judgment about your attendance.
- Everyone must follow directions of Presider & ushers for Communion. All must process toward the Eucharistic Ministers when your row is dismissed, even if you are not receiving.
- IF possible, we advise using bathroom facilities at home before or after coming to Mass and only use the facility in the building if it is an emergency. IF a child under age 10 must use the facility during Mass, an adult family member MUST accompany them.