We will have a Mass in the Hall at 9:30am on Thanksgiving Day.
Unfortunatly this year, there will be no donut social following Mass.
The health and safety of everyone is a priority. Please observe the guidelines for in-person Masses such as:
1) making a reservation
2) wearing a mask
3) social distancing 6'
To Make a Reservation:
Please choose ONE Mass Time and reserve ONE SPOT FOR EACH person attending - NO MATTER YOUR GROUP SIZE!
Example: 1 person = 1 spot ; 8 people = 8 spots
When Can I Make a Reservation?
ONLINE - Monday, 11/23 @ 9am until it is full: through the Sign Up Genius
BY PHONE - Monday, 11/23 and Tuesday, 11/24 @ 9am - 4pm,: by calling 410-592-7072.
--> PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PROCEEDING:
- Archbishop Lori has granted a dispensation from attending Mass in-person during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Your family must arrive together and at least 20 minutes prior to Mass to be seated by Ushers.
- Everyone is expected to maintain social distancing.
- No gathering on Church grounds before or after Mass.
- Everyone over age 2 must wear a mask.
- If you are sick, please stay home and watch our online 9:15am Mass at www.facebook.com/ststephenbradshaw
- If you are age 60 or older or medically compromised, please make a prudent judgment about your attendance.
- Everyone must follow directions of Presider & ushers for Communion. All must process toward the Eucharistic Ministers when your row is dismissed, even if you are not receiving.
- IF possible, we advise using bathroom facilities at home before or after coming to Mass and only use the facility in the building if it is an emergency. IF a child under age 10 must use the facility during Mass, an adult family member MUST accompany them.