5th Grade Volunteers
It's that time! First party of the year. Happy Halloween!
We are asking you to sign up to volunteer your time and donate some items. There will be a limit to volunteers again and there are a few rules concerning volunteering. Moms, Dads, Grandparents, etc. are all welcome to volunteer.
The parade will be from 8:45-9:15 am and the party will be from 9:15-10:15 am. Room parents will be allowed into the class rooms to set up ten minutes before the party, but all other volunteers will only be allowed into the rooms at 9:15 am. We are only being allowed five parent volunteers per class room.
1) You will need to be available the entire party time, including 5 minutes before and after.
2) You will need to read the party outline that will be emailed to you prior to the party and familiarize yourself with the schedule/activities of the party, so that you are better able to assist the day of the party.
3) You will be able to bring siblings, including babies. The school staff request that younger children be closely monitored at all times and that strollers be kept in the hallway.
4) You will not be allowed to post any pictures on Facebook of the party. Brook Park is being mindful of the Picture Authorization Form signed by parents at the beginning of the year. If you know a parent who works and you have pics of their kids from the party, please text or message them directly to the parents.
5) Be prepared to show your IDs at the door.
Please have all supplies dropped off at 9022 Grant Avenue, Brookfield no later than Monday, October 11th. Some of the supplies will be used to make some of the games so we need to get those ASAP so the Room Parents can have the time to make these items by hand. We will also need time to organize all the supplies by classroom and by craft and game. Thank you in advance for having the supplies dropped off by the deadline. A plastic bin will be on the porch for use of dropping off supplies.
The shopping links are to show you an example of the product. Please feel free to buy elsewhere, but you are also welcome to buy online and ship directly to 9022 Grant Avenue, Brookfield, IL 60513.
And lastly, thanks to all of you that are volunteering by either providing supplies or your time at the party or both! It is very much appreciated!
9:15am - 10:15am CDT
|| priscilla grote