Weekend Hospitality 2020
Volunteer Instructions for Return to In-Person Worship
Thank you for volunteering to serve this Sunday. We are looking forward to cheerfully welcoming attendees back to in-person worship.
Beginning this week, the following guidelines are in place:
- You will see new signs for physical distancing on the walkway into the church.
- Physical distancing is required.
- Face coverings are required.
- No one under 18 will be allowed in the building.
- In-person worship will be at the 11:00am service only. Volunteers should arrive at 10:30am.
- On the portico, we will have:
- Pre-registration is required. The first 100 people who reserve seats may attend.
- Contactless temperature scan.
- For everyone's health, no one with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be allowed inside.
- Volunteers taking temps, please watch for lines developing.
- Review of 4 Health Questions.
- Hand sanitizer, located in the Gathering Area, is required.
- Entrance doors will be propped open into the Gathering Area for touchless entry.
- Both front doors will be used to enter and exit.
- Those entering the left front doors will enter the Worship Center through the street-side set of doors.
- Those entering the right front doors will enter the Worship Center through the back set of doors.
- After the music has started, close the Worship Center doors so that sound in the Gathering Area is not heard in the Worship Center.
- You may want to stand near the entrance doors to allow in late arrivers.
- Remind attendees to reserve 4 empty seats between each family group.
- Offering can be received by Venmo or Push pay. Checks and cash can be dropped off in the collection box at the Worship Center entrance.
- After the Worship Center has cleared, take the offering to the Finance Office for the Counters.
- No coffee or water will be served. No drinks allowed as face covers must always be worn.
- No one will be servicing the Welcome Center desk.
- Only 3 people per restroom at a time.
- Everyone must come through the front doors; therefore, parking cones will be placed to block off the back-parking lot.