Getting a flu vaccine is more important than ever.
Fairfax County employees and retirees have access to free flu shots through the LiveWell program at sites across Fairfax County. Please book an appointment time, using the form below, and note the time on your calendar. A reminder email will also be sent the day before the event.
This event will be held indoors at the Government Center, in the North Atrium. The North Atrium is located on the 1st floor (lower level) of the Government Center, between the cafeteria and fitness center. There may be lines at the building entrance for other activities (i.e. COVID-19 vaccines, early voting, etc.). You do not need to wait in line at the front of the building. Please enter the building and proceed directly to the North Atrium.
- Appointments are strongly suggested. Walk-ins welcome as space allows.
- Masks are required at ALL events at ALL times.
- Wear short sleeves--the nurse will need to easily access your upper arm.
- Open to Fairfax County employees and retirees only. Employees-bring your county ID.
- Arrive at your appointment time and depart quickly after receiving the vaccine, unless otherwise directed by your nurse.
- If you are ill or not feeling well, please do not attend the event. Contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- Need documentation of your vaccine? Ask your nurse or event staff.
- Accommodations provided upon request: Call 703.324.3311 (TTY 711)
- Questions? Email [email protected] or call 703.324.4556.