The Maryland Book Bank
We are pleased to host a socially distanced book distribution on Saturday, October 10th. Visitors will have the opportunity to browse through our collection of children's books in a safe and socially distanced space.
Please use this form to sign up for a time slot to visit our book market and select books to take home and keep! We will have 5 slots available per 20-minute appointment window and we expect these to fill fast so sign up today!
To maintain a safe event for all in attendance, we will require signups for this distribution as well as adherence to all CDC guidelines including mask and glove wearing, hand sanitizing, and physical distancing.
- This event is open to both Members and Non-Members. There is a limit of 100 books per person.
- In order to serve as many educators as possible, please do not sign up for a distribution day if you have already attended one.
- We ask that you only reserve 1 sign up slot per person. We are limited to the number of people allowed in the space at any given time so 1 sign up means 1 person.
- Masks are required for the entirety of your visit.
- Latex-free gloves and sanitizer will be provided. Gloves must be worn while browsing the bins. You are more than welcome to bring your own gloves.
- We ask that you bring your own bags, bins, and other materials to carry your books.
- We ask that there be no more than 1 child in attendance with each adult. Children must be supervised at all times. Children will not be allowed to browse in the bins but you will be allowed to hand things to them.