San Diego Shambhala Meditation Center
Thank you for signing up for Sunday ROTA!
Please note the following:
- Guides/MIs should arrive by 9AM (8:55 is better).
- If you need umdze or gatekeeper training, please contact Martha Heinz at [email protected].
- It is the timekeeper’s responsibility to ensure that 15 – 16 cushions/zabutons and a row of 4 – 5 chairs are placed in the shrine room before meditation begins.
- It is also the timekeeper’s responsibility to extinguish all four oil lamps, turn off heating or air if necessary, and lock up the Center after tea. If the timekeeper does not have a key or must leave before lock-up, s/he must coordinate with someone else who can.
- Reimbursement up to $15 is available for the tea host; just put your receipts in an envelope labeled with your name and email address in the finance box.
Many thanks, and see you at the Center
Shambhala Meditation Center
|| San Diego Shambhala