Cabot Fair 2019
Join us for the 2nd and final Cabot Carr-nival on June 8th!! The Carr-nival will not be possible without lots of volunteers. Many Cabot parents sign up for a shift or two, or even the whole day! There are a variety of ways you can help, from setting up to selling tickets, to supervising games and rides or giving out prizes. Sign up for as many slots as you'd like. Middle School and High School aged alumni are encouraged to volunteer as well!
- Set-Up Volunteers (June 7th): Come and help set up the evening before The Carr-nival
- Morning Volunteering (June 8th): Come and help during the morning shift before The Carr-nival starts
- Adaptive Time Voluneers (June 8th): Come and help during the Carr-nival Adaptive Time (9:30-10:00)
- Fair Volunteers (June 8th): Sign up for shifts during The Carr-nival (10-11:30, 11:30-1, 1-2:30)
- Clean-Up Volunteers (June 8th): Come and help break down games and return Carr to its pre-Carr-nival state after 1:45
Any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Help us make this event a fun day for the kids and our community!
The Cabot Carr-nival Committee