Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior
SNEB 2019 Annual Conference Volunteer Sign-up
SNEB offers student conference attendees (both member and non-member) the opportunity to volunteer onsite in exchange for free conference registration.
For each 2 hours of volunteer time, student members may attend one day of conference for free.
- 2 hours of volunteering = 1 day conference registration
- 4 hours of volunteering = 2 days of conference registration
- 6 hours of conference volunteering = Free Full Conference Registration!
For each 4 hours of volunteer time, student non-members may attend one day of conference for free.
- 4 hours of volunteering = 1 day conference registration
- 8 hours of volunteering = 2 days of conference registration
- 12 hours of conference volunteering = Free Full Conference Registration!
To register for your free conference registration, please complete the registration form at http://www.sneb.org/clientuploads/directory/Documents/2019_SNEB_Registration_Volunteer.pdf
If you choose not to volunteer 6/12 or more hours in exchange for full conference registration but still plan to attend the Full Conference, you may purchase single day student registration online at https://www.sneb.org/2019 . Registration will open March 1.
You may select your volunteer dates and time below. You will then be asked to create an account and log-in with Signup Genius. If you need to edit or delete your volunteer dates or times you may use your log in information to make those edits. You may also request a calendar invitation be sent to you.
Please note that by signing up to volunteer in exchange for conference registration, SNEB is depending on your time and ability to assist in the volunteer roles. If you do not attend your volunteer session, SNEB will bill you for your conference registration.
If you have any questions please contact Christine Saricos at [email protected].