Thank you for participating in this non-perishable food drive for our community members. Please indicate on the sign-up below if and how many bags you would like to donate. Please bag the items listed and leave it outside your door. After doing this, please email me at [email protected] or text me at 240-461-1007 with your address and we will come pick it up or it can be dropped off at 4814 Falstone Ave.
If you are interested in volunteering to deliver food, please sign up using this link: https://forms.gle/42XD5tp2YFmgDd1HA . All volunteers underr 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Thank you so much!
Suggested items for each bag:
- 2 packages of grains such as rice or pasta
- 2 canned vegetables
- 2 proteins such as tuna, beans (canned or dried) and/or peanut butter/nut butters
- 1 canned fruit such as applesauce or small shelf-stable packages of fruit in syrup.
- 1 box breakfast cereal or oatmeal
- 1 other family-friendly kitchen staple such as soup or pasta sauce
- 1 boxed milk
- 1-2 child-friendly snacks
- If you have it to donate: a roll of toilet paper or paper towels
Bottles of cooking oil, soaps, and feminine hygiene products have also been requested so we will keep an ongoing inventory of those as well as toothpaste and other hygiene products if you have some extras you would like to throw in an extra bag.
|| Lilly Behbehani