The Alpharetta High School Band and it's ensembles will host a Car "Wash-a-thon" on Saturday, April 27th from 10 am - 2 pm. All students should volunteer to work at least 1 shift. We also need parents to volunteer to help oversee the stations.
GOAL: 100% participation from band and guard students
GOAL: All AHS Band/Guard members get a minimum of 10 sponsors
- Suggested pledge amount is $20 (we will wash at least 100 cars, or 20 cents/car.)
- Donations above $20 are gladly accepted! Sponsors/donors each receive a Thank You/Receipt signed by Band Member
- Invite your Sponsors to come to the Car Wash on April 27th
- All cars will be washed for free!
- All Sponsors support our award-winning Band Program - includes Concert Band, Marching Band, Color Guard, Winter Guard, Jazz Band & other ensembles
ALL STUDENTS NEED TO DONATE AT LEAST ONE TOWEL!!
Wendy's/Publix parking lot - 4307 State Bridge Road
|| Renee Jensrud