HUMAN RESOURCES IS OPEN TO EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We’re taking extra precautions to keep our campus community safe for everyone. As such, Human Resources is open to visitors by appointment only. Employees and students are encouraged to check the Human Resources website for answers to many human resources questions including assistance with myHR, performance evaluations, benefits, and vacation and sick policies. Questions may be directed to 402-280-2709. Employees or students in need of an in-person appointment with Human Resources must schedule an appointment in advance. Please read below for more information about scheduling an in-person appointment with Human Resources.
Before visiting Human Resources, all employees and students must:
- Schedule an appointment. All visitors to Human Resources (all employees and students) will be required to schedule an appointment. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE "DETAILS" SECTION OF THIS SIGN-UP FORM. We simply need to know the basics of your appointment (to complete new hire paperwork, recertify I-9, etc.). If you are unable to schedule an appointment online, please call 402-280-2709.
- Review the Creighton Community Standards.
- Visit a temperature screening station. Employees and students who have already completed their daily self-screening and their daily temperature check-in do not need to do this step again.
- General-campus screening stations are available at the following locations.
- Anderson Plaza, east side of the Hixson-Lied Science Building, M-F, 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- School of Law, covered parking area on the northeast side of the building, M-F, 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Brandeis courtyard, between Brandeis Hall and Creighton Hall, M-F, 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Harper Center, front desk, M-F, 3 p.m.-10 p.m., all day Saturday and Sunday
On the day of your scheduled appointment with Human Resources:
- Upon arrival at the Cardiac Center building for your scheduled appointment, please park your car under the covered area of the parking lot by the front door; remain in your car and call Human Resources at 402-280-2709. A Human Resources representative will come out to assist you while you remain in your car. If you are walking, please remain outside of the building and call and call Human Resources at 402-280-2709. A Human Resources representative will come out to assist you while practicing social distancing. At this time, only pre-authorized employees and students are allowed into the building to ensure the safety of our community.
- Please remember to:
- Wear a cloth face covering.
- Maintain social distancing.
If you have questions, please call 402-280-2709.