Cub Scout Pack 301
REGISTRATION: Saturday, January 23rd
RACE DAY: Sunday, January 24th at 1:00pm!
ADULT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Adult Volunteers (5) needed for setup on Friday Jan 22nd.
- Adult Volunteers (3) needed for the livestream race on Sunday Jan 24th.
- Adult Volunteers (5) needed for teardown on Sunday Jan 24th.
- No youth or family permitted at setup or teardown. All volunteers must be masked and have completed a COVID-19 symptom self-assessment prior to attending.
- Please complete a seperate SignupGenius response to register to volunteer.
YOUTH PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION
All participants must register their car and select a weigh-in time slot!
NOTE: Families with more than one youth, or with siblings, must submit a signup registration for each participant. Contact [email protected] if you have trouble scheduling your family participants at similar time slots.
***DO NOT CHOOSE A TIME SLOT QUANTITY OF MORE THAN 1 PER REGISTRATION! THIS WILL REDUCE AVAILABILITY FOR OTHERS. SUBMIT 1 RESPONSE PER PARTICIPANT.***
You will bring your completed car to the registration site at the designated time. Your car will be inspected, weighed and impounded until the race. Please review the major car rules before brining your car to the registration. If any adjustments are needed, do so before arrival.
Complete rules can be found here.
Summary of Important Rules:
- Cars must be constructed from the materials in the provided official Cub Scout Grand Prix Pinewood Derby kit. You may not use pre-cut or pre-shaped kits.
- Width must not exceed 2 3/4".
- Width between wheels must be 1 3/4".
- Length may not exceed 7".
- Wheelbase may not be adjusted and must be 4 3/8".
- Minimum clearance between bottom of car and track must be at least 3/8".
- Cars must be made during the current Scouting year. No repaints or reused cars.
- IMPORTANT: No cars with wet/tacky/sticky paint or glue will be inspected or allowed to race. Allow 24 hours for final glue/paint to dry before registration.
|| Patrick Lusch