Because of the very limited capacity for in-person worshipers in the sanctuary, reservations are required. Reservations must be received by noon on Friday, September 25. Each family requires one reservation. “Family members” include blood relations, adopted, step, and foster relations, as well as all individuals residing in the same household (per Executive Order 61 from the Office of the Governor). Seating areas are limited in size and households of more than five members may need to be split. Plans for worship may also change from week to week depending on changes in the environment and guidance from the government.
By making a reservation, you are acknowledging that you undertand and will abide by these exepections for attending worship in person:
- You and your household are all feeling well that day.
- Everyone over the age of two must wear a mask that covers nose and mouth.
- You have had no known COVID-19 exposure, or contact with anyone with exposure in the prior two weeks.
- You have had no COVID-19 symptoms in the prior two weeks.
- Physical distancing of at least six feet between families is required at all times.
- Nursery and worship care will not be available.
- There will be no congregational singing or spoken responses, including the Lord's Prayer.
- You will be seated by an usher and may not change seats.
Please note, it is acceptable (and faithful!) to continue to stay home and worship online. Live streaming will continue on Sunday morning for the foreseeable future. We are not asking anyone to return to in-person worship, rather we are simply making the opportunity available to those who are seeking it.
10:40am - 11:45am EDT
River Road Church, Baptist Sanctuary
|| River Road Church