Because of the very limited capacity for in-person worshipers in the sanctuary, reservations are required. Each family requires one reservation. “Family members” include blood relations, adopted, step, and foster relations, as well as all individuals residing in the same household (per Executive Order 72 from the Office of the Governor). If you need assistance navigating stairs or a ramp, please indicate that in the comments field. Plans for worship may also change from week to week depending on changes in the environment and guidance from the government.
By making a reservation, you are acknowledging that you undertand and will abide by these exepections for attending worship in person:
- You and your household are all feeling well that day.
- Everyone over the age of two must wear a mask that covers nose and mouth.
- You have had no known COVID-19 exposure, or contact with anyone with exposure in the prior two weeks.
- You have had no COVID-19 symptoms in the prior two weeks.
- Physical distancing of at least six feet between families is required at all times.
- There will be no congregational singing.
- Limited spoken responses to our scripture readings and the Lord’s Prayer.
- You will be seated by an usher and may not change seats.
- Childcare is available by reservation for children, infants through kindergarten.
- Childcare will be held in Room #112. Drop off and pick up will be at the outside door, to the left of the portico/preschool entrance. The volunteer will be at the door to greet you.
- Upon arrival, your child's temperature will be taken and COVID questions will be asked. Children will then wash their hands when they enter the classroom.
- If needed, please bring a snack for your child.
- Depending on the age of the children, we will have a short bible lesson, possibly a craft, and playtime.
Please note, it is acceptable (and faithful!) to continue to stay home and worship online. Live streaming will continue on Sunday morning for the foreseeable future. We are not asking anyone to return to in-person worship, rather we are simply making the opportunity available to those who are seeking it.
10:40am - 11:45am EDT
River Road Church, Baptist Sanctuary
|| River Road Church