Gillette Concessions is the primary funding engine for the MHS/QMS Band, Percussion, and Color Guard extra-curricular programs...thanks in advance for volunteering your time!
- When signing up, please sign up for volunteer slots ONE AT A TIME. If you wish to signup for 2 people, enter 1 in the quantity, submit fill in all information, go back in and sign up the second person and submit again.
- Students should be 16 and older to be eligible.
- In 2021, FOUR students aged 16-17 are allowed to volunteer per event, per Gillette rules.
- Current high school students are NOT permitted to work evening events on a "school night" during the school year.
- MBPA's primary concession booth is Backyard Barbeque (BBQ140) - you will be notified in advance if we are staffing a different location for any given event.
- You will receive a confirmation email the week before the event, which will explain everything you will need to know from what to wear, times to meet, and what to bring.
- Questions about the event - contact MBPA Gillette co-coordinator Aaron Nicodemus at [email protected] or co-coordinator Christine Bellavance at [email protected]
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ADDITIONAL EVENTS
|| MBPA / Aaron Nicodemus