Reservations are recommended in order to assure you have a spot – seating capacity is limited due to social distancing requirements. Please sign up each individual over age 2 in your family that will be attending Mass.
By signing up, you are agreeing to follow the guidelines and protocols of the Co-Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist, which include the requirement that all attending wear a mask, use hand sanitizer when entering and before receiving communion, receive in the hand only, sit only in assigned places and follow social distancing guidelines. We encourage those who are 65 and over or at an increased risk due to health issues to stay home and watch our live stream of the 9:30am Mass on Sunday or TV Masses.
- Click on the box Sign Up on the Mass you choose.
- Go down and click at the bottom of the page on Submit and Sign Up
- Write your Name, Last Name and your Email. On the Quantity drop-down menu, indicate how many in your household (over age 2) will be attending.
- Click at the bottom of the page on the box that says Sign Up Now
- If you or anyone you are signing up requires a Gluten Free host, please indicate that in the My Comment box, including the number if more than one.
Now you are all done! You will receive shortly a confirmation email.
PLEASE WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO ABOUT CURRENT MASS PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS: