Reservations are recommended for weekends and Holy Days in order to assure you have a spot.
Please sign up each individual over age 2 in your family that will be attending Mass.
By signing up, you are agreeing to follow the guidelines and protocols of the Co-Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist, which include the requirement that all attending wear a mask, use hand sanitizer when entering the church and receive in the hand only.
- Click on the Sign Up box for the Mass you choose.
- Go down and click at the bottom of the page on Submit and Sign Up
- Write your Name, Last Name and your Email. On the Quantity drop-down menu, indicate how many in your household (over age 2) will be attending.
- Click at the bottom of the page on the box that says Sign Up Now
- If you or anyone you are signing up requires a Gluten Free host, please indicate that in the My Comment box, including the number if more than one.
Now you are all done! You will receive shortly a confirmation email.
Daily Mass Notice
Most Daily Masses do not require a signup. If you don’t find below the date you are looking for, it means there’s no need to sign up. If you require a gluten free host or need to add any other comment regarding a Daily Mass, please click on this other signup.