Please sign up below to join us as we travel to the Presbyterian Night Morris Shelter in Fort Worth to serve dinner and help with craft activities for families who are homeless, many of whom are victims of domestic violence.
Volunteers will meet at White’s Chapel on the 3rd Saturday of the month at 4:15 p.m. where we will pray together and then carpool to Fort Worth. We will park in a gated lot at the shelter. Dinner at the shelter is served from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Currently space is limited to 8 volunteers due to COVID restrictions:
- 6 people to help serve food and provide love, encouragement, and fellowship to the families (many with very yong children)
- 2 people to organize/help with a Craft Activity with the children
- Adults must be fully vaccinated
- Children 8 and older are welcome to volunteer with their parents.
Please signup below to be a part of this rewarding mission!
Please contact Heather Rowley at [email protected] for further information.