Whites Chapel is offering opportunities to volunteer at the Tarrant Area Food Bank Distribution Center (TAFB) in Fort Worth to help with “Quality Control” sorting of donated foods:
- Thursday, May, 5 (1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m)
- Thursday, August 4 (1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m) (Signups Starting in July)
- Thursday, November 3 (1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m) (Signups Starting in October)
Tarrant Area Food Bank requirements for volunteers:
- Show your vacination card as proof of COVID-19 vacination,
- Be at least 12 years old to participate.
Volunteers will meet at their designated time at the Tarrant Area Food Bank located at:
2600 Cullen Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107
This is a great opportunity to help fight hunger by selecting one of the available slots below and clicking on the button to sign up.
If you have any questions, please email Pastor Lori Cotton by clicking Pastor Lori Cotton.