PCLS revised its parent duty sign-ups due to all virtual learning for the 2020-21 school year. You are now required to pick only ONE sign up to fulfill the parent duty and received the $150 parent duty refund.
All parent duties are expected to be fulfilled through online Zoom meetings except Fun Day and Coupon Day toward the end of the school year. Parents will be involved in the design and execution of the task. For example, if you sign up for the speech contest, you will have online meetings and discussions with your team members, prepare a step by step run book for that event.
An event with no parent sign up maybe CANCELED. So if your child is serious about a particular competition, be sure to sign up!
To receive $150 Refund:
1. Sign up:
- Enter the name of the person who will do the duty, his/her email, and cell phone number to ensure timely communication.
- Specify payee name on refund check in the appropriate field to avoid mistakes and delay in refund check processing.
2. A PTA coordinator or PCLS staff will contact you regarding the task after school starts.
3. Perform your duty on time with full commitment!
4. Parent duty refund checks are distributed once in February and once in late May/early June.
If you wish to donate your parent duty fee to PCLS, you may do so and receive a tax-deductible receipt.
Contact the PTA at [email protected] if any questions.
Thanks for volunteering!
|| PTA team PCLS