FRR PTO and Equity PAC
Thank you so much for your willingness to help the FRR community as our Hybrid students transition back into the building.
Before your shift:
1. CORI Forms: ACTION REQUIRED
- Please confirm that your CORI is up-to-date. The best way to do so is to log in to Aspen. If your CORI is up-to-date, congrats! Proceed to Step 2. Please do not sign up for a shift(s) until your CORI status has been confirmed.
- If you have not yet submitted your CORI, you will need to bring it along with your ID to the FRR front office during school hours before you can volunteer. CORI forms take 1-2 weeks to process.
2. Classroom Names: ACTION REQUIRED
Please include your child’s name and classroom on your signup, see examples:
- Wishing to be placed with your child: Kim Uyen Dang (Alex C, 3D). Please note that the priority is to cover all classrooms, so your request may not be granted.
- Wishing NOT to be placed with your child: Kim Uyen Dang (not Grade 8)
1. Arrive at the Harvard Street entrance 10 minutes before your shift.
2. Sanitize your hands and sign in.
3. Submit the Health Attestation Form (paper).
4. Check in with Ms. Diana or Ms. Kyra to receive your assignment(s).
5. Proceed straight to your classroom/area. Enjoy your time with the children!
If you need help (missing lunch, have a question, etc.) please call x4400 from the classroom phone.
* Here is Ms. Buller's Lunch Coverage slide deck.
Thank you so much again for your willingness to volunteer, and for your continued flexibility!
Take care, and I hope to see you in the building.