Saint Cyril of Jerusalem Parish
ALL Masses are now being celebrated INSIDE the church. You must make a reservation to attend Mass.
- Public restrooms are available but for safety we ask that you refrain from using the restroom unless absolutely necessary.
- Face masks are required for anyone over 2 years of age. Please bring your own face mask.
- Entrance into the church is through either the southwest or southeast doors only. Exit from the church is through the same doors.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at the entrances of the church.
- Offertory envelopes or donations may be dropped off in one of the baskets near the entrances.
- You must maintain 6' physical distancing at all times unless members of the same household. The 6' physical distancing applies to designated seating in the pews, while entering and exiting the church and during Communion. The Sign of Peace is omitted and there should be NO physical contact with anyone outside your household (no handshakes, fist bumps, elbow bumps, etc.).
- Holy Communion will be distributed at the end of Mass after the final blessing. After you have received Communion you should exit the church immediately and return to your vehicle. Please follow the ushers instructions. Communion will be distributed only on the hand.
- The church will be cleaned after each Mass.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines to ensure safety and the safety of others.
If you are feeling ill or are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please stay home out of respect for others. If you have been caring for, living with, or in close contact with someone who has Covid-19 please follow the public health guidelines for self-quarantine. If you have travelled outside of California please observe the mandatory state travel restriction to self-quarantine for 10 days after entering California.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Those who are 65 years of age or older as well as those with underlying health conditions are highly encouraged NOT to attend. Stay home and stay safe! Archbishop Gomez has suspended the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and holy days until further notice.
For those who do not feel comfortable attending Mass inside the church, you can remain in your vehicle and listen to the Mass by tuning your car radio to 88.3 FM. Communion will be distributed on a "drive-through" basis a few minutes after Mass concludes outside the West doors of the parish hall facing the Ventura parking lot.
10:00am - 11:00am PDT
|| Father MacDonald