Grace Church is officially resuming in-person Sunday morning worship services! At this time we are holding ONE service at 10:30 am only, limited to 20 family units, plus volunteers. Each family unit will sit on one row together. So, for example, if a married couple without children come, there will only be two people in their row. Or, if your family unit has more than five people, you will need two rows. In order to maintain social distancing, your RSVP is required every week in order to attend.
We are also continuing to offer our Facebook Live and YouTube Sunday services for those choosing to stay home. If you or one of your household members are in the high-risk category, we encourage you to join us online. If you can answer “yes” to any of the following self-evaluation questions, we ask that you participate virtually by watching our live stream for the following two weeks.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms that are unusual for you?
- Shortness of breath?
- Sore throat?
- Chills and body aches?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Do you have, or feel like you have a fever?
- Do you have a member of your household suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you traveled out of country in the last two weeks?
Click below to reserve your seats for Sunday, July 5th. Please indicate in the Comment Section the number of people in your family unit attending. Under "Quantity", please select 1.