SHEILA AND DORI
Please read the instructions below to sign up for an appointment at the consignment shop. As always, if school is not in session (i.e. closed due to snow or pandemic), the shop will also be closed.
Your time slot:
- Each time slot is for a maximum of 30 minutes-which includes shopping and checking out.
- If possible, arrive 5 minutes before your appointment for screening questions, so you'll have more time to shop.
- You may shop alone or bring one child with you. When making your appointment, indicate whether you are shopping alone or with your student. Only two people per appointment allowed. However, if we have empty appointments during your time slot, you may bring in more than one student.
- The shop can only have 10 shoppers in the shop at a time. If you arrive without an appointment, those with appointments will be allowed in first.
- We are located in a grey house at the corner of Lee and Walker on the WA campus.
- Our address is 1706 Walker Avenue in College Park
- Park in the lot across the street from our red front door and walk around to the back of the house, thought the metal gate, up the ramp, to our back door.
- Everyone entering the shop will be required to wear a mask, have their temperature taken and answer screening questions.
- Fitting rooms are closed. Students will not be able to try on clothing.
- Measure your child (arm length, pant leg length, etc.)
- Bring your own measuring tape
- No returns will be allowed until further notice. When making your purchases, know that you are buying items “as is” and you will not be able to return for any reason. Carefully look over items before purchasing. Remember all items are used and may have been altered.
You may drop any items you wish to consign before or after your appointment, but please read the new policies on the consignment shop page of the WA website. You'll need to attach a DROP OFF FORM to each bag/box before you drop them in our garage. All instructions are on our webpage.
Our first priority is to keep your family and our volunteers healthy. Keep in mind the shop is staffed by parent/grandparent volunteers who want to help you.
Dori and Sheila
Co-Managers WA Consignment Shop