As a member of a Together @ Ten team, you will work with one or two other volunteers to provide refreshments during our fellowship time between services. Each team provides one or two food item(s), such as bagels and cream cheese, fruit, donuts, cheese and crackers, quick breads or gluten-allergy free food items. We suggest coordinating with your team members. If you need their email, use the CONTACT button next to my name below and send me a request.
- The church will NO LONGER PROVIDE beverages other than coffee, tea & water.
- Team members usually arrive around 9am to set-up.
- Duties include making coffee, setting up and monitoring the food table, and cleaning up afterward.
- Please make sure a separate table is set up, using separate bowls, plates and utensils for allgery-free foods.
- Clean-up entails
- washing all dishes, utensils, bowls, plates, etc.
- wiping down all prep tables in the kitchen
- ensuring the coffee machine is turned off, and coffee canisters are emptied and clean
- straightening up the fellowship hall and kitchen
- washing the tables and cleaning up any major spills from the floor
- Usually team members are finished by 11:30 - hopefully earlier if we have dishwasher volunteers!