Brook Park Consignment Committee
Brook Park SPRING 2019 Consignment Sale
Ready to help at the Brook Park Consignment Sale? You have come to the right place!
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES FOR SELECTING YOUR SLOT:
- If you plan to also sell at the sale, you must register separately.
- If you need to customize a shift (i.e. the hours that you can offer does not match a particular shift listed or you want to divide your hours, etc) please send an email to the CONTACT person listed below.
- Specific jobs will be assigned by the volunteer coordinator when you arrive to work. If there is a particular job that you have prior experience with, please enter it into the COMMENT section and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
PLEASE show up to your shift on time. If you need to drop off items to sell, please allow yourself ample time to drop off before your shift starts.
- You must work a MINIMUM of 1 shift to qualify for the pre-sale shopping!
- Work a MINIMUM of 2 shifts to qualify for the (PRE) pre-sale!
- Work a MINIMUM of 3 shifts to qualify for the (PRE) pre-sale AND get your seller fee waved!
- The pre-sale will be held on Friday, the night before the public sale on Saturday. (PRE) pre-sale shopping will begin at 8pm. The doors will open 15 minutes later for pre-sale shoppers at 8:15pm-9:15pm.
- Only the person volunteering may pre-shop.
NOTE: Children are NOT ALLOWED to be present with you during your volunteer shift or shop with you at the time of pre-sale with the exception of set up on Friday from 3pm-6pm and clean up on Saturday from 11:45am-4:15pm. Children in grades 4th and above are welcome to help during those times. If you are requiring childcare, we will be offering this service for school-aged children during 3-6pm on Friday. Please sign up EACH child separately on the sign up so we can staff appropriately.
You will be sent an email confirmation 3 days prior to the sale. If you are signed up for multiple shifts or working both Friday and Saturday, you will receive separate shift confirmations. Please familiarize yourself with the volunteer guidelines on the school website: www.brookparkcouncil.org ;
Thank you so much for your time and support! We need our wonderful volunteers to continue to have successful Consignment Sales each year!
Please send an email from the CONTACT link below if you have any further questions!
Your Volunteer Coordinator
|| Nikki Bergman