Raven Stream Garden
Thank you for your interest in helping the Raven Stream Garden grow. Below is a list of jobs for taking care of the garden this summer.
- Water the garden
- Pick weeds from the garden and mulch area and put them in the compost bin
- Rake mulch from grass into the garden area
- Harvest garden, weigh and track what you pick on the form in the shed (you are welcome to take home what you harvest or bring to the local food shelf) DO NOT TAKE SUNFLOWERS!
- Take pictures of the garden beds, etc and send them to Candy Gareis ([email protected]) to add to our social media sites, so families can track garden growth
- Any questions contacts are listed in the shed
Please review the dates when volunteers are needed in the chart below. Next, follow these steps:
- Click the Sign Up button next to the week(s) you would like to volunteer.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Submit and Sign Up button.
- Enter your contact information and click the Sign Up Now button.
You will receive an email reminder notification a few days before the event.
Thanks for your help!
The Raven Stream Garden Team
Raven Stream Garden Website