We will be hosting four homeless families at Cross & Crown through Interfaith Hospitality Network's emergency shelter program, during the week of July 7-14. This is an "all hands on deck" project and we need your help!
This sign-up is for Evening hosts. Evening Hosts serve from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm. Here are your responsibilities as an Evening host:
- Help guests make lunch for next day.
- Help guests with games/toys, etc. A room will be set aside with puzzles and some craft supplies. Guests are also welcome to use the playground.
- Hall quiet time begins at 9pm. Please help enforce this.
- You are NOT a designated babysitter - parents are at all times responsible for their children.
- Please be sure that an overnight host is present before you leave for the evening.