Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) is a nonprofit organization, and encourages the members of the Muslim community to come forward and work with us only to gain pleasure of Allah SWT. May Allah SWT reward you immensely, Aameen.
Jazzak Allah Khair!
Volunteer Mininum Age Limit is 17.
Committees Assignment Descriptions:
- Guiding people to the right direction for registration (Pre-Registered vs onsite registration).
- Making sure only 1 person in line from a family
- Guiding them and calling them towards available booth
- Attendees bags fill-up and moving to the registration area
- Proper lines and traffic flow.
- Inside the booth to register attendees and giving them their badges and bags
- Guiding people to the salat area.
- Prepare the salat area.
- Fix the salat lines
- Guiding people on the way out after salat and clean up the area.
- Bags distribution
- Making sure bag rolls are secured after salah
Conference Management :
- Ushering the participants to proper rooms.
- Helping hosts and speakers to facilitate the conference in orderly fashion.
1. Record selected sessions using video camcorder (own or provided)
2. Assist the IT coordinator who will manage the recording and live telecast of the event.
3. Assist professional videographer and photographer in covering the event.
Social Media Assistant:
Create posts for social media about the event.
Social and some writing experience required. Must have a smartphone.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center. 801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001
|| Mahmood Aijazi