Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Usher (Greeter) Responsibilities ( 9-13-2021)
During this period of In-Person worship with live streaming this summary delineates the duties of Usher, who for the time being will also act as Greeters.
1. Light the candles before the service and extinguish them after the service, once the livestream and postlude are completed.
2. Assure the front doors are open to welcome attendees.
3. Assist those who need directions to their assigned seats and direct unregistered attendees to open sanctuary seating or to Fellowship Hall, if sanctuary is filled.
4. On Sundays where Communion is included, remind parishioners to take individual Communion packets from the table just inside the sanctuary doors.
5. Check the two offering plates on the table just inside the sanctuary doors for any offerings at the end of the service, after folks exit the sanctuary, and take them to the church office and place on Jeanne’s desk.
6. Greet arriving parishioners.
|| Jeanne Grillo