Save smart. Get a plan. Build wealth.
Wondering where to start? Are you on the right track? Individual consultations can help answer both of those questions!
Given the current environment with the COVID-19 VIRUS, we will be offering individual phone consultations. You are welcome to call from anywhere you have internet access. We will be using an online landing page to provide visual resources during the consultation.
Steve Pike, Member Benefits Consultant, can answer your specific questions on a wide range of financial topics such as:
- Why start a 403(b) or IRA savings account?
- Answering your Roth 403(b) questions.
- Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) basics.
- Check out this WRS video on our Web site to help guide your WRS questions.
- Retirement Savings strategies; Pre-tax vs. Roth, 403(b) vs. IRA.
- Financial Accounts
- Review existing WEA Member Benefits account(s).
- Have an account you want to move to us?
- Tips for purchasing home and auto insurance
Steps to take for a successful consultation:
- At your scheduled time,
- Turn on your computer
- Find the welcome e-mail sent to the e-mail address you used to register. Open the online landing page linked in the welcome e-mail.
- Call Steve at (800) 279-4030 extension 2324.
- If you would like to discuss your pension, please have your etf/WRS statement dated January 1, 2019 available.
I'm in! Sign up for one of the time slots below.
We look forward to meeting with you!
Telephone and Online
|| Member Benefits