Guild Lobby Greeters
Lobby Greeters for
by William Shakespeare
(Volunteers: Scroll down to bottom of instructions to sign up)
Read all instructions FIRST, before scrolling below to sign up!
Lobby Greeters, your duties include: Opening the door whenever possible, greeting theater patrons, and welcoming them to the Wyly Theatre for DTC's production of "TWELFTH NIGHT".
Patrons may ask where Will Call is located, the location of restrooms , how many intermissions, etc. If you do not know the answer to any inquiries; do not hesitate to ask an AT&T usher or Lobby manager, for help!
Volunteers, please be at your post 90 minutes before curtain time, and plan to WORK ALL OF THE TIME! (EXCEPT FOR A RESTROOM BREAK) Reading or drinking alcohol during your shift should be avoided. Also, remember to smile as you greet!
The Guild Info/Membership cards are on display in the guild holders in the lobby. If none are on display, please ask for a supply from Will Call. Drinks and food bought by patrons in the lobby , may be taken into the theater during the play.
Unsure of your duties, or have concerns? Contact Pat Hastings, 214-275-7219 or at firstname.lastname@example.org ; PRIOR to your day of volunteering!!
PLEASE, I need a contact phone #. (Put it in Comment Section!!) This is for my use as administrator! No one sees it and it won't be used for any other purpose than the Guild theater sign-up; or be given to anyone!
* Also please dress appropriately, as we represent the Dallas Theater Center as well as the DTC Guild.
* Upon arrival at theater, check in with DTC at the Will Call/box office. A complimentary ticket or tickets will be given to you for your service depending on the number of places you signed up for. Ask for your ticket(s) at the "DTC" box office when you first arrive at the theater, check in at Will Call, and get your volunteer badge from the Guild Supply Box . (The Guild Supply Box stays at Will Call). Call Pat if badges or Guild cards are not available!
* FIVE minutes before curtain time, return badge to Will Call and take your seat!
* If you are unable to work your date, contact Pat Hastings ASAP, so the slot can be re-assigned! DTC is depending on the guild to provide volunteers for each performance.
* Contact DallasTheaterCenter.org. or at 214-880-0202 for SINGLE or SEASON ticket subscriptions.
Location: AT&T WYLY Theatre, 2400 Flora St, Dallas, Tx.
Thank you for volunteering and enjoy the show!!! You too, are a theater patron and we're glad you came to the Dallas Theater Center at the Wyly!
Pat Hastings, DTC Guild Subscription Bar Sign-up Chairman
|| Patricia Hastings