Guild Lobby Greeters
Lobby/Door Greeters for
"A CHRISTMAS CAROL"
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SIGNING UP!
GUILD LOBBY GREETERS HAVE BEEN ASKED TO COLLECT the CONTRIBUTIONS OF PATRONS TO THE NORTH TEXAS FOOD BANK. CAST MEMBERS of "Christmas Carol"will do the collecting after the completion of each performance. THE DOOR GREETERS working that performance will collect the baskets and secure the money in a provided safe. It will NOT be necessary to count the contributions, just secure them.
ANY QUESTIONS??? PLEASE CONTACT TREY BIRKHEAD , 469 855-8739 or
PAT HASTINGS,214-275-7219 FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
* AS ALWAYS, dress appropriately, as we represent the Dallas Theater Center as well as The Guild. Please no eating or drinking during your time as a volunteer and DO split up to cover both door entrances.
*Arrive "90 minutes" before curtain to pick up your tickets & badges from Will Call.
* Check for Guild sign-up cards in our Guild holders. If cards are not in holders or low, ask for a supply from Will Call.
* Open the door for our patrons when possible. This is a lovely way to show our patrons that The Guild & DTC care about their experience. It's a simple gesture that goes a long way. And of course, always SMILE as you greet!
* Be ready to answer questions (Bathroom location, LOBBY only; where to pick up or buy tickets, Will Call ; how long the play should last; number of intermissions; etc. NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO INTERMISSION FOR THIS PRODUCTION, Drinks and food bought in the lobby MAY be taken into the theater during the play. If you are uncertain about anything, do not hesitate to bring an usher or a House Manager into the conversation.
* Be ready to brag about all the incredible things The Guild does for DTC and how much fun you have being a part of Dallas' premier theater. We want The Guild to GROW. You are one of the very best ways to cultivate and add new members.
*About five minutes prior to curtain, turn in your badge, take your seat & enjoy the show!!
* If you are unable to work your date, contact me, Pat Hastings ASAP, so the slot can be re-assigned! DTC is depending on The Guild to provide volunteers for each performance that we sign up to greet. Contact me, 214-275-7219; or at email@example.com if The Guild sign-up cards are running low or you have questions or concerns.
* Remind patrons to contact DallasTheaterCenter.org. or at 214-880-0202 for single or subscription season tickets.
Location: AT&T WYLY Theatre, 2400 Flora St, Dallas, Tx.
Thanks again for volunteering, and we're glad YOU came to the DTC at the Wyly!
DTC Guild Lobby Greeters Sign-up Chairman
|| Patricia Hastings