If you are willing to donate one or more bags of non-perishable groceries, please use the sign-up to let us know. Fill a bag(s) with the suggested items (list below) and leave it at Bethesda Presbyterian Church House at:
7611 Clarendon Road on the covered BACK PORCH.
There is parking in the rear, use entry to the right of the house.
You can drop off bags anytime between 9 AM and 9 PM.
To insure the safety of all, please DO NOT participate in the food drive if anyone in your household is experiencing coronavirus symptoms or has been exposed to someone who is exhibiting such symptoms. All bags will be held for three days before delivery as a further precaution.
Thank you so much for your support of this important and local cause!
- Rev. Chuck Booker
Suggest items for each bag:
- 2 packages of grains such as rice or pasta
- 2 canned vegetables
- 2 proteins such as canned chicken or fish, beans (canned or dried), nuts or nut butter
- 1 canned fruit such as applesauce or small shelf-stable packages of fruit in syrup.
- 1 box breakfast cereal or oatmeal
- 1 boxed milk
- other family-friendly kitchen staples such as soup or pasta sauce
- 1-2 child-friendly snacks
- toilet paper, if you have extra to share
Feminine and personal hygiene products (e.g., pads, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, etc.) are also frequently requested. If you have extras of any of those to share, please donate them in a separate bag. If you can't complete a full bag, we'll take whatever you have and can round out from other donations!
|| Charles Booker