LCHS Sac Kings - 2019-20
Golden 1 Center- home of the Sacramento Kings- is located at 500 David J Stern Walk, there are many parking garages available for a fee. Please see https://reserve.sacpark.orgto find and reserve parking.
Sit back, relax and let SacRT do the driving. With multiple light rail stations within a block of the arena, SacRT is your family-friendly way to get to Golden 1 Center events and Kings games. Don't forget to download SacRT's new mobile fare app, Zippass, from the App Store or Google Play. Pre-purchase, store, and activate tickets and passes directly from your smartphone. One click and you are ready to ride! Volunteers can ride together to and from. Please notify Sheron Morris if you need more information on carpooling.
Managers should arrive 2 hours before game starts and other volunteers should arrive 1 hour and 45 minutes before game begins. An email will be sent out for each game with the exact time once it is known!
- Black Slacks (NO CAPRIS OR SHORTS OR JEANS)
- Plain Black Collar Polo Shirt (NO LOGOS OR PRINTS OF ANY KIND)
- Black baseball cap that will be provided
- Shoes should be ALL BLACK comfortable, closed toe, non-slip kitchen soles
- Hair needs to be out of the face (ie in a rubber band or clip)
- Bring a picture ID
Legends is VERY strict with the dress code and will have people standing by to evaluate and will send you home if not in proper attire.
Volunteers will go in the security door on L Street, between 5th street and 6th street.
Volunteers will need to check in at the Legends table where you will receive a security bracelet and notified of the assigned stand.
- No Purses, backpacks, or bags are allowed in the stand. Lockers are available, you must provide your own lock that will need to be removed by end of the shift.
- DO NOT bring a water bottle of any type!
You will receive an email reminder a week before the date of the game you have signed up for. A few days before, you will receive an email with specific instructions on what time to be there and who your managers are for that game.
If you have any questions, please send an email and we will answer as soon as we can. On game day, please text or call Sheron directly at 916-715-9003.