Thank you for RSVPing for one of our Easter Masses at Guardian Angels. We are so excited to share the celebration of the resurrection of our Lord with you! Our Mass schedule: Saturday, April 3, 8:30 pm, Sunday, April 4, 8:00 am, Sunday, April 4, 10:00 am and Sunday, April 4,12:00 pm. Please indicate if you have a server or other Mass minister in your group.Some further information:
- Per government mandate, all in attendance will be required to wear a mask while on campus. Disposable masks will be provided if you do not arrive with one. If you have someone in your group with a health condition that prevents them from wearing a mask, they are encouraged to watch from home via livestream.
- All groups have assigned seating. You will receive the seating chart the week of March 29.
- Arriving to Church--We will have 2 entrances open to the Church—the Gathering Space and the Beechmont doors. If you park in the church lot, please enter through the Gathering Space. If you park in the McNick lot, please enter through the Beechmont doors. The side entrances will be closed prior to Mass. You can still exit through any door.
- Check-in—one member from each group should check-in with a volunteer, so that we know your group has arrived. Ushers will be scattered throughout the Church if you need assistance.
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes before Mass begins, so that we can start on time and make sure everyone is in their seats.
Thank you for your cooperation!
[email protected]/ 513-624-3146
|| Kay Froehlich