Learning CPR can literally save a life. Statistics indicate that 70%-80% of cardiac arrest cases occur either in the home or at public places. In such cases, the person nearest to the victim is often a bystander with no medical expertise. If those present at the scene are able to provide CPR to the victim promptly, the chances of survival are significantly increased.
Cary Area EMS CPR Life In Motion
Cary Area EMS will offer CPR classes throughout the year. The class will cost $50 and will be held at our main station in Cary (107 Medcon Court, Cary NC 27511). If you are registering less than 3 days prior to the class the fee is $75. Classes vary in time frame and on different days. You must be available for the entire three-hour block of time for the class.
This is the AHA Adult/Child/Infant Heartsaver CPR and AED for laypersons, NOT medical professionals.
- The class will cost $50 and will be held at our main station in Cary (107 Medcon Court, Cary NC 27511) for pre-registered individuals. If you register less than three days of the class the cost will be $75.
- You must be available for the entire three-hour block of time for the class.
- Payment must be received at least 5 days prior to your class of interest or your registration will be void.
- All checks should be made out to Cary Area EMS and mailed to PO Box 2, Cary NC, 27512.
- Upon successful completion of the class, a CPR completion card will be issued.
- A minimum of three persons must be registered to hold the class.
If you have any questions please contact Division Chief Chasidy Kearns at [email protected]
107 Medcon Court, Cary, NC 27511
|| Cary Area EMS