ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS ARE CLOSED. TEAMS ARE ALREADY SET. IF YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T PLAY, PLEASE FIND A REPLACEMENT!!! WE NEED EXACTLY 64 PLAYERS OR THE RODEO WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY!
Come join us for a Pickleball Rodeo and
Fundraiser for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital !
The March monthly social will be a “Pickleball Rodeo” at the Pickleball courts on Wednesday, March 11, from 9:00 to approximately 1:00. A Pickleball Rodeo is a combination of friendly and fun skill competitions. We will be competing as four-person teams in Serving, Return Serve, 3rd Shot Drop and Dinking contests, followed by the ever-popular and truly unique round robin relay tournament. This year, a new and "surprise" exhibition event will be added for four lucky contestants. All skill levels are welcome. A social and food sharing event will follow the competition. Registration will be closed on March 9 so we can form the competition teams.
In lieu of the 2020 Quail Creek Classic Tournament, the Tournament Directors (who are also organizing this Rodeo) are asking you to continue to support St. Jude by bringing your voluntary donation. St. Jude is the USAPA designated charity, and the Quail Creek Classic has been a major contributor to this effort. In addition to your donations, we will once again raffle off a week in a condo at the Cimarron Golf Resort in Palm Springs, during the 2020 Pickleball Nationals in November. We will also raffle off a chance to play in the new "surprise" exhibition event, and have pickleball-related prizes to bid on. Please plan to attend, bring cash or your checkbook, and be generous to help kids with cancer and their families!
Parking will be very limited, as per the Quail Creek POA we are now confined to the parking lot at the courts. If you can, please drive golf carts rather than cars, carpool, or ride your bike.
- Please arrive in time to check in and be ready to participate at 9:00.
- Teams will be announced when you arrive. All levels of play are welcome!
- Please use Sign Up Genius to RSVP. It is very important that you include your USAPA, IPTPA or “self” skill rating, even if this is approximate.
- If you sign up yourself along with a partner, be sure to include their name, their skill rating, and whether or not each of you intends to play. Also very important - if you sign up and then cannot attend, please use Sign Up Genius to delete your slot so that others can play.
- This month’s potluck will be a modified St. Patrick's Day feast. Please sign up below to bring corned beef, pulled pork, a salad, or other listed items.
- Bring a chair if you have one - seating in the ramada will be crowded!
9:00am - 1:00pm MDT