Book A Librarian
Need help learning to use the RPL's eBooks, catalogue and other electronic resources? Book a Librarian for an individual, 50-minute session, held at the Brighouse Main Branch 2nd floor Ask Me desk. Brighouse offers help with the following topics:
1. OverDrive eBooks & eAudio*
*Bookable 1-on-1 help with OverDrive is also available at Steveston and Cambie Branches. Please call the branch directly (Cambie – 604-273-2223; Steveston 604-274-2012) to book an appointment with library staff.
2. BiblioCommons Library Catalogue
3. Hoopla Movies & more
4. Safari Technology & business titles, including hundreds of computer programs
5. PressReader Current newspapers
6. Zinio/RBdigital Magazines Over 200, full-colour, popular magazines
7. RBdigital (formerly OneClick) Hundreds of audiobooks, for streaming or downloading
8. EBSCO MasterFile Thousands of magazine and journal articles; photos; reference books; and more. Ideal for research.
9. Pronunciator Learn a new language with self-directed lesson, live teachers, movies, music, and more! Over 80 languages are available.
10. InterLibrary Loan Find out how you can search for books in other BC libraries, and submit your own requests.
It will be helpful if you bring your own device.
Tell us your topic and which device you'll be bringing in the My Comment section of the sign-up form.
Thanks, and we look forward to meeting you!
Brighouse 2nd Floor Ask Me Desk
|| Richmond Public Library