Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Here are the details:
Salem Covenant Church Parking Lot
- Mondays, August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- 10:00-10:45 a.m. 1st session
- 10:45-11:00 sanitize equipment
- 11:00-11:45 a.m. 2nd session
- Reserve your basketball hoop in Salem’s parking lot on Mondays throughout August. There are five hoops of varying heights to choose from (two 10-ft hoops = regulation // three adjustable <6-ft hoops). We ask that all participants respect physical distancing guidelines and remain in their reserved basketball space. Sanitized basketballs and music are provided.
- There is no formal coaching instruction provided, just a chance to be active and in community with one another, while physically distanced.
- There is no cost.
- In the case of inclement weather, basketball sessions will be canceled.
- If you have questions, please contact Outreach Director Shelli Streeper, [email protected]
2655 5th St NW, New Brighton, MN 55112
|| Heather Brumbaugh