Please review the available slots below and click on the date that works best for you to sign up. Checklist for watering is below and is also located in the buckets by door #1 and door #2 as well as taped to both doors.
Begin by going to the white bucket.
- You will find a bucket next to Door #2
- You will find a bucket next to the church building by Door #1
- You will find a bucket behind Joe's house next to the Chestnut parking lot
- In bucket by Doors #1 and #2 will be a water hose and a key to turn the water on
- In the bucket behind Joe's house you'll find the water hose
- Each water hose will need to be attached to the water spigot and when done wtaering, removed from the water spigot
- Water each garden plot until water is standing on top fo the dirt, slowly soaking into the ground (hotter days, need more water)
- No driving over water hose
- Be respectful of Joe's house
Thank you for helping to water our Garden of Eatin'! God's work, our hands!