Parmalee 100 Mile Club
Thank you for signing up! A couple of quick/helpful notes ....
- If you want to call or text us, Dina Arnott (630-988-2462), Sandra Carpenter (xxx-xxx-xxxx), Lauren Burger (303-898-1713)
- The lunch time volunteer commitment is to be on the playground from 11:00 to 12:40 so every class has the same opportunity to run. The recess periods are: 11:00-11:20, 11:20-11:40, 11:40-12:00, 12:00-12:20, 12:20-12:40.
- For lunch or if you've signed up to get sticks in the morning please sign in at the front desk and go to the workroom for the 100 Mile Club tote. It is located under the table that you see straight ahead as you walk in. It has a 100 Mile Club sticker on it. Please return the tote to this location when done.
- There is a label on the stick holder that shows which color is for each lap.
- Please pass out sticks where kids are coming in from behind the swings (this is where we are on the Wed/Fri am runs). Paras have explained that the kids are to walk on the sidewalk; the slope and excessive amount of pebbles have caused several slips/falls. Passing out the sticks here slows them through this section and they can commence running on the black top.
- There will be a small supply of band-aids and baby wipes in the tote should you have any trips/falls, but no other medication can be administered. Kids can be sent inside to the clinic if needed.
|| Parmalee 100 Mile Club