Free CPR Training
The training is conducted by our own Corona Fire Department firefighters and paramedics. We ask that all students attending are ages 8 and up. However you are welcome to attend with your younger children if you cannot find a babysitter.
Corona Fire CPR Training
Training consists of video instructions, lecture and hands-on practice. Over the course of two hours you will learn:
- Immediate RECOGNITION of cardiac arrest
- Importance of early ACTIVATION of 9-1-1
- Early CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION (CPR) with an emphasis on CHEST COMPRESSIONS
- Familiarization with an AUTOMATED EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATOR (AED) and the need for rapid DEFIBRILLATION
- Recognition of choking patients and how to save a life using ABDOMINAL THRUSTS
* Disclaimer - This is an American Heart Association (AHA) Hands-Only CPR Anytime Training Course. Participants will not be receiving an AHA Certification.*
The training you receive could save a life!
Click here for directions to the Corona Fire Department Training Center or Click here to download map
9:00am - 11:00am PST
Corona Fire Training Center - 735 Public Safety Way Corona, CA 92880
|| Corona Fire Department CPR Training Program