Ballard High School Performing Arts
Calling all Bakers! The Ballard Performing Arts Group is looking for a few home bakers to add to the local bakeries to make and donate desserts for the “Dessert Dash Delivery” portion of the Ballard High School Foundation’s 20th Annual Golf Classic and virtual auction the week of August 16-23. All funds raised from this dessert drive will support the school’s performing arts programs, which include band, orchestra, choir and theatre.
In the past years, most of these cakes were provided by at-home bakers. Due to Covid-19, we’re hoping for help from commercial bakers. We are also looking for home baker donations of cakes, pies or desserts.
• We’re asking bakers for a commitment to make 2 (or more) of the same cake, pie or other dessert, to create demand
• Send a photo and description (including all ingredients/potential allergens) of the dessert you plan to make by July 30; This enables bidders perusing the virtual auction web site to make their selections Please send to Shelley by July 30th. [email protected]
• No cakes required up front, make only the number of desserts bidders purchase
• Ballard High School Music and Theatre themed-desserts welcome!
• No desserts will be needed until after the event, and pickup and delivery will be handled by Ballard Performing Arts Boosters.
Thank you in advance for supporting Ballard Performing Arts. Your generous support ensures that the level of excellence at Ballard High School Performing Arts can not only continue, but thrive.
Rachel Hart Rios, Jeannette Chen, Jill Hansen, Shelley Rousseau
Ballard Performing Arts Boosters Dessert Drive teams
12:00am - 12:00pm PDT
To Be Determined by Auction Winner
|| Ballard Performing Arts Boosters