K- Sunflower 2019-20
Parent volunteers will assist the Sunflower teachers during class time throughout the school year. Volunteering will begin Monday, September 16.
- Parents can sign up to volunteer weekly or rotate with another parent to volunteer every other week.
- If you would like to rotate with another parent, please indicate that in the comments section. Parents who are rotating slots should communicate directly with each other to work out who will volunteer first. Typically any vacation days that land on your volunteer day are ignored for easy rotation.
- Dress prepared for indoor or outdoor volunteering.
- Please read the Volunteer Guidelines before your first volunteer day. (Please defer to the times on this sign-up, not those listed on the Volunteer Guidelines attachment)
- Volunteers are required to sign-in at the office and pick-up a volunteer badge before going to the classroom. You will sign-out and return your badge immediately after volunteering.
**If you are unable to sign up for a weekly or every other week slot but still want to volunteer, the Sunflower teachers welcome you! Please email Ms. Gina the day before.
|| Tracey Osterman