We're excited about providing Thanksgiving Dinners for Williamsburg families. To do so, we'll need your generous support in the form of donations (food & non-food) and your time. This year our goal is 30 complete meals.
Below is a complete list of all that our trusty organizer, Kerry Armbruster, has determined we'll need. The size and quantity of each are also displayed.
- 30 COOKED TURKEYS, 8-10 Lbs.
- 30 STUFFING
(Please deliver in 8x8 (disposable) foil pan --baking dishes cannot be returned)
- 6 CANNED VEGETABLES/Green Beans (approx. 102oz. sized cans)
- 30 CRANBERRY SAUCE
(whole or jellied, please bring in disposable plastic container)
- 30 DOZEN DINNER ROLLS
- 30 PUMPKIN PIES (bought or homemade, in disposable foil pan)
- 30 6 Pks BOTTLED WATERS (1 pack per family)
- An assortment of plastic bags, small plastic containers, tableware, napkins and plates with a festive Thanksgiving theme
- 10 volunteers to pack boxes and ready them for delivery Thursday morning
- 10 volunteers (indivduals or families) to make deliveries Thursday morning
Please bring your items to the kitchen Monday through Wednesday 10-4pm (Nov. 25-27) or Thanksgiving morning by 10:00a.m. Place them on the counter or in our fridge, as appropriate.
- Donate as many different items as you like. NO LIMIT!
- Volunteers who will pack will receive instructions from Kerry.
- Delivery volunteers are asked to be at the church by 11:00a.m. Thanksgiving morning.
Thanks to everyone for your support!