St. Martin's Episcopal Church
Our week to host the Winter Shelter is March 1 - 8. Part of St. Martin's outreach is to provide our guests with a healthy warm breakfast, a hearty evening meal, and a bag lunch.
With that in mind, we'll need...
- A number of food or food-related items
- A delivery schedule to help maximize storage and work space in the kitchen. We're separating delivery dates for requested items into TWO PHASES
- PHASE 1 The first part of the week, Sunday through Tuesday Phase 1 donations can be dropped off the prior week (Feb. 26-Mar. 1) between 10am and 4pm, or Sunday morning between 8am and 12pm.
- PHASE 2 The latter part of the week, Wednesday through Sunday Phase 2 items can be dropped off Monday - Wednesday, between 10am and 4pm, Mar. 2-4.
Please SIGN UP to let us know how you can help and what to count on. Find information below about requested items, suggested quantities, and when they're needed. Volunteer to provide single or multiple items--you decide! As time progresses and folks volunteer, you'll be able to see a tally of remaining items still needed.
We appreciate your generous support!!
REQUESTS from our Kitchen-Meister, Kerry Armbruster:
- Please label items for "Kerry" or "Winter Shelter"
- No refrigeration required, please leave items on the counter
- If refrigeration is required, place items in the refrigerator.
|| St Martin's Episcopal Church