St. Martin's Episcopal Church
Our week to host the Winter Shelter is January 27 through February 3. As part of our outreach during St. Martin's week, we daily provide our shelter residents a warm, healthy breakfast and a hearty evening meal in addition to preparing bag lunches.
A variety of items are required to allow us to provide these meals. We've made a few changes!
- This year we are also requesting lunch-related items.
- To maximize storage and work space in the kitchen, we're separating delivery dates for requested items into TWO PHASES
- PHASE 1 Items intended for use Sunday through Tuesday These can be dropped off the prior week (Jan. 23-25) between 10am and 4pm, or Sunday morning between 8am and 12pm.
- PHASE 2 Replenishment items intended for the latter part of the week, Wednesday through Sunday These can be dropped off Monday - Wednesday, between 10am and 4pm, Jan. 28-30.
Please SIGN UP to let us know how you can help --so we'll know what to count on. You'll find information below about requested items, suggested quantities, and when they're needed. Keep in mind, you may volunteer to provide single or multiple items--you decide! As volunteering continues, volunteers will be able to see remaining items needed.
We appreciate your generous support!!
REQUESTS from our Kitchen-Meister, Kerry Armbruster:
- Please bring all donated items to the church kitchen and label them, intended for Kerry or Winter Shelter
- Please leave items on the counter if they don't require refrigeration.
- Please place items requiring refrigeration in the refrigerator.
- IF YOU USE the refrigerator to the right, please be sure to close its door--it's missing the automatic closure!
|| St. Martin's Episcopal Church