In the upcoming school year, MPA will be implementing a staggered arrival for all families in order to promote physical distancing and daily screening.
- Please select one slot for your family’s arrival: 7:15 – 7:30, 7:30 – 7:45, or 7:45 – 8:00. Please note, students will not be allowed in the building prior to 7:15 in order for staff members to arrive on campus and be prepared to begin the screening process.
- Lower School students with an early arrival time will receive free before-school care through Panther Club.
- If you have multiple MPA students in your household, please select one slot only and plan to drop off each of your children at the appropriate location.
- Faculty and staff who are MPA parents arriving earlier in the morning do not need to sign up for a slot, unless the non-MPA employee parent will be bringing your students to campus later in the morning.
- Your family must select your drop-off time on a first-come, first-served basis no later than August 19. If your selection has not been completed by 8:00 am on Wednesday, August 19, one of the available slots will be assigned to you.
- If your student arrives to school via bussing, please select the 7:45 – 8:00 am time slot.
If you have questions about staggered arrival times, or health and safety protocols for the upcoming school year, please contact Jennifer Rogers at [email protected].
|| Ashley Goetzke