Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the STEM Academy!
This year the camp is scheduled for May 31st - June 5th. Your help with mentoring throughout the week is imperative to a successful camp.
Please note the following:
- We'll have a mentor orientation on Thursday, May 14 at 12:00 pm at the Boys Scouts Atlanta Area Council headquarters, 1800 Circle 75 Parkway, Atlanta, GA.
- Daytime mentors – typically report at 7:00 AM (during breakfast at the North Ave dining hall), travel with the students all day, and leave around 7:00PM.
- Evening Mentors - typically report at 7:00PM (during breakfast at the North Ave dining hall), participate in any evening activities and leave around 10:00 PM
- Overnight mentors – typically report at 7:00PM (or during dinner), participate in any evening activities, stay overnight in the dorms, and leave around 7:00 AM
- Our scheduled tours are subject to change. We will notify and make every effort to accommodate you in the event of a schedule change.
- Sign up for any many days as you’d like!
Don’t hesitate to contact Richard Morales ([email protected]) or Rhandi Gallegos ([email protected]), if you have any questions.